Book Buyback Dates
Our fall 2022 in-store buyback is December 12-15 from 9am-5pm in the UCCS Bookstore.
Can’t make the in-store buyback? Click here for year-round buyback.
Factors and Conditions
Factors that determine which books are bought back and how much money you can get for them
- Whether the book is adopted for next semester?
- If yes the bookstore will buy those books back usually at the higher prices.
- If no there typically national wholesalers who also come in during buyback who might the book depending on demand for a title.
- The condition of the book.
- If a newer edition exists.
- UCCS bookstore does buy loose-leaf textbooks and custom textbooks (when possible) if the book is being used next semester
- Where or not the book has all its pieces
- National demand for title
- Course enrollment numbers